Disaster Recovery Services
In the event of a catastrophic systems failure or natural disaster,
Archive clients can use facilities at the vault to access their
records and bring critical information back online within hours.
These services are available to clients around the clock.
- War Room and Emergency Response Team
- Hot-site Transportation: Air and Surface
- Cold Site: Data processing site to duplicate the critical business
functions of an organization. Equipment and computer systems not
- Office Work Space: Work area for critical business operations
that are not data processing intensive, such as customer service.
- Electronic Faulting
- Data and Voice Lines
- Pack-out Crews and Logistics
- Media Library Relocation
- Evidence Center
For further information, please call 1-888-777-3201 (toll free)
or email us at email@example.com.